Friday, September 4, 2009

Evony has done it again.

I was lucky enough (or unlucky depending on your POV) to have one of my server accounts selected for participation in Evony's Warlord Campaign. Well we are a few days in to it and all I can say is that it appears to be a major mistake on Evony's part.
.
First problem is the same one that we have been complaining about for the last 5 months. There is a noticeable lack of communication from Evony. Nobody knew they were going to be included until it happened. As with most Nerfs from Evony you found out about it after they implemented it and screwed you over. In this case when my cities were scattered all over the new world I had no access to NPCs for feeding my army.
.
Second was trying to get my cities back together. I was literally scattered to the four winds. The two cities that were the closest to each other were still 236 miles apart. Luckily they gave us some advanced teleports ao we were able to get them closer to each other. The only issue was trying to find a place to put them. With 5 servers combined into 1 it is extremely crowded.
.
I could go on and continue to point out the faults but I won't. The point of this blog is to get a good grade in school since this is for a class and also to help explain my addiction to this game.
Tommorrow I will post the fun and interesting things about the Warlord Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment